The Board of Trustees is the governing body of the University Corporation, managing its affairs and granting and conferring such academic degrees and honors as are permitted by the Regents of the State of New York and specifically authorized by its charter.
• Thomas L. Kassouf '74, Chair
• Marc P. Christensen, Ph.D., P.E., Clarkson University President
• Kenneth S. Lally '79, Vice Chair
• Bayard D. Clarkson, Sr. H'74, Distinguished Vice Chair
• Lauretta M. Chrys UGC '98, Secretary
• Kelly O. Chezum '04, Assistant Secretary